For Halloween, Abigail braved the lions, tigers, and bears.. oh my! She made her first trip to Hallozooeen. Her mermaid costume got a lot of compliments. As though we thought it wouldn't. It was a good time. The wig did not make it with us.... that was my fault. I truly did forget it at home! Here is a picture of her with a pumpkin, I was instructed to wait for the ghost to come up before I took the picture.
Here is a picture of her very proud of her candy selection... I think she ended up with about 20 pieces, which to my non-sweet eater is a lot! Oh.. and yes, to those who have not been to the zoo, you are able to get more she just didn't want it.
Earlier that day she actually was dressed up as a cat. We use the 24 hours we have for Halloween.
haha.. one picture is her "sleeping" she wanted to see what a sleeping cat looked like. Now looking at the picture one may say what is that thing behind the scared cat. Well that is a home-made canopy. So, now you're thinking home-made does that mean Sarah made that? Yes, yes it does. The picture doesn't do it justice.
On November 3rd, Abigail got invited to her friend Lauren's, birthday party. It was at Diva Girl and it was right up Abbie's alley. It was fun she got dressed up, her hair done, and walked on a runway.

I love the glasses! I do have a little diva. This is one of my favs for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment