Sunday, November 8, 2009

I wanna be a cowgirl

Well... not so much, since Abbie thinks being a cowgirl entails living in a barn. My daughter was in her first parade on Saturday. It was the Will Rogers Days Parade... sad but true I'm not sure of the great accomplishments that Will has done. I know a couple of his famous quotes but thats about it. My personal quest for myself is to find out what exactly this man is famous for. Anyways... She was in the parade with her Girl Scouts. The leaders thought it would be cute if the girls dressed in cowgirl type attire. Abbie had a pink hat I purchased about two years ago and I thought it would do nicely. Well, when I found the hat it had a couple of stains on it. I am not a cowgirl nor do I know much about the clothing. I do know that I improperly washed the hat which caused it to lose its shape. Lesson learned. I do not know the proper way of washing one, but using a toothbrush, laundry soap, and water is not it. If this situation ever arises again a different revenue will be determined. If she ever does want to be a cowgirl, I'd have to say she'd be a stylish one.

No comments:

Post a Comment