She played other games and had a blast. She won things like tattoos, little bugs, some crazy pink vampire teeth, and even a vampire rubber ducky. Of course the teeth were something she simpley insisted on wearing that night.
She even went through her first "haunted house". It was set up by the fourth graders.. they tried to scare her, however, she just found it silly. She is so brave.
She also had her first Halloween party at school. I actually got to attend. It was crazy and hectic.. just like a Kindergarten school party should be like. Abbie wore her mermaid costume. This time I got wise.. I fixed the shells. I sewed them so they didn't gap. I know I know... they didn't reveal anything, it just made me feel better.
We'll see what tomorrow night will bring! You never know what this spontaneous girl will do!
OMG! She looks just like you in the last picture! I can't wait for all that fun!
ReplyDelete