Thursday, February 18, 2010

Program

Abigail had her Kindergarten Program on Tuesday, February 16th. It was very cute. My daughter was very excited about it. I not thinking much about the importance of a program had no idea to buy a new outfit. Monday night, currently Abbie has cheer practice and two fellow mothers were telling me what their daughters were wearing. I thought oh crap, its tomorrow and my girl has nothing to wear. Thankfully, Claremore has a JCPenney's so after practice we went over there. It must have been my lucky day because it was sales all around! For the time being in Abbie's life I allow her to pick out her own clothes. Of course she picked out, what I think, is the prettiest one. It is a very Abbie dress.



Getting ready is hard on a little girl





my beautiful brown eyed girl








Abbie thought she looked scared in this one..



and I thought I looked scary in this one..



Finally the show


Well.. the preshow.. we can't expect five and six years to sit perfect while they wait..




Who couldn't resist playing with that dress!








She sees me!








She had a part with finger symbols... she was excited.

















yeah.. needless to say I get told by her teacher she talks a weee bit too much in class..

I'm not sure what she was doing. She was dancing most of the time





She said she wasn't scared at all. Frankly, I think she likes the stage.

1 comment: